At this time we do require appointments for bridal, bridesmaids, tuxedo, and prom shopping. Please see our new appointment protocols listed below.
To book your appointment
call, e-mail, message us on Facebook
or click the link below to send us a message!
202 Brownlow Ave.
Monday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Appointments are limited to 3-4 guests MAXIMUM (including the bride/primary shopper) depending on room availability
- All guests are required to wear a mask (supplied by us if needed) at all times while on the premesis
- Masks should be worn snuggly and cover both the nose and mouth at all times
- All customer must sanitize their hands upon entering the store - we have hand sanitizing stations available throughout the store for your safety and convenience
- Consultants wear a mask at all times while customers are present in the store
- Any staff member experiencing flu like symptoms will not be permitted entry to the store - we ask that the public also follow this guideline: If you feel at all unwell, please visit us at a later time when your symptoms have been resolved
- All change rooms and high touch surfaces are sanitized between appointments
- All dresses/garments tried on will be sent for sanitation after your appointment
- If you have any questions regarding these protocols, please let us know.