At this time we do require appointments for bridal, bridesmaids, tuxedo, and prom shopping. Please see our new appointment protocols listed below.
- To book your appointment
- call, e-mail, message us on Facebook
- or click the link below to send us a message!
- Need help shopping online? Contact us for a 1-on-1 digital consultation. Connect via e-mail or instant message and our consultant will work with you directly to help you with sizing, fit, and any other questions you might have before making your purchase. Also, check out our at home measuing guide found on the dropdown menu under the "Contact Us" tab. This will help you get the most accurate measurements at home to help us figure out exactly what size you will need for each designer. We can recommend items specifically for you and help find you the perfect style for your special day! Send us a message at the link below to get started.
202 Brownlow Ave.
Monday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- New Protocols for Appointments
- Appointments are limited to 3 guests MAXIMUM (including the bride/primary shopper)
- All guests are required to wear a mask (supplied by us if needed) at all times while on the premesis
- Masks should be worn snuggly and cover both the nose and mouth at all times
- All customer must sanitize their hands upon entering the store - we have hand sanitizing stations available throughout the store for your safety and convenience
- Consultants wear a mask at all times while customers are present in the store
- Any staff member experiencing flu like symptoms will not be permitted entry to the store - we ask that the public also follow this guideline: If you feel at all unwell, please visit us at a later time when your symptoms have been resolved
- All change rooms and high touch surfaces are sanitized between appointments
- All dresses/garments tried on will be sent for sanitation after your appointment
- If you have any questions regarding these protocols, please let us know.